We know – the fine print is no fun. But it’s an important part of you having the best possible experience at Sky Studios (and by “the best”, we mean the most fun and the most effective). If you have any questions about our policies, feel free to contact us.
- Roster lessons are tuition-based and billed monthly.: You will be billed for the month’s lessons at the first of each month. You can sign up any time during the month, and your rates will be prorated based on lessons left in the month. You will be automatically billed each month while you are on the roster, with a 30-day termination notice required to end your status as a roster student.
- Registration fee: You will be charged a $25, one-time registration fee at the time of sign up. Returning students who have been on the roster previously and are signing up again will be charged a reactivation fee of $15 in place of the full registration fee.
- No cancellations, make-ups or time changes: We do not offer cancellations or make-ups for missed roster lessons. There are a few reasons for this: for one, we pay your teacher for his or her time whether you are there or not. Two, your teacher’s schedule is packed during peak times, making it difficult or impossible for him or her to find an open time for a make-up lesson. And three, we want you at lessons – it’s what helps you grow! Any missed lessons will be billed as part of the normal roster rate. If your instructor has to cancel or miss the lesson for any reason, you will be credited for that lesson. If you would like to change your overall roster time, we are happy to accommodate (with a two week notice), but cannot change lesson times on a week-by-week basis.
- Inclement weather: The safety of our students and our instructors is top priority. In the case of snow or ice, our staff will monitor the weather and road conditions and make the call as soon as possible about whether it’s safe for us to open. If we’re closed, you will have the opportunity to make up any lessons missed. Check our website or call our main line for real-time updates.
- 30-day termination policy: You can end your status as a roster student at any time, with a 30-day notice (but we can’t guarantee we’ll let you go without a stirring rendition of “Baby Come Back”). Your termination will be effective 30 days after we receive your termination form, and you will be billed for the number of lessons that occur during those 30 days. We ask that you prepay for your last month of lessons – it tends to save confusion down the road.