We know – the fine print is no fun. But it’s an important part of you having the best possible experience at Sky Studios (and by “the best”, we mean the most fun and the most effective). If you have any questions about our policies, feel free to contact us.
- Roster lessons are tuition-based and billed monthly.: You will be billed for the month’s lessons at the first of each month. You can sign up any time during the month, and your rates will be prorated based on lessons left in the month. You will be automatically billed each month while you are on the roster, with a 30-day termination notice required to end your status as a roster student.
- Registration fee: You will be charged a $25, one-time registration fee at the time of sign up. Returning students who have been on the roster previously and are signing up again will be charged a reactivation fee of $15 in place of the full registration fee.
- One makeup lesson per quarter: While we do not offer reschedules or refunds for missed roster lessons, we do give every roster student one makeup lesson per quarter. This lesson can be rescheduled at a time that works for you and your instructor. Read more about how our makeup policy works below.
- Inclement weather: The safety of our students and our instructors is top priority. In the case of snow or ice, our staff will monitor the weather and road conditions and make the call as soon as possible about whether it’s safe for us to open. If we’re closed, you will have the opportunity to make up any lessons missed (in addition to your quarterly makeup lesson). Check our website or call our main line for real-time updates.
- 30-day termination policy: You can end your status as a roster student at any time, with a 30-day notice (but we can’t guarantee we’ll let you go without a stirring rendition of “Baby Come Back”). Your termination will be effective 30 days after we receive your termination form, and you will be billed for the number of lessons that occur during those 30 days. We ask that you prepay for your last month of lessons – it tends to save confusion down the road.
Roster students receive one free makeup lesson per quarter. This means you get one makeup for any lessons missed January-March, one makeup for April-June, one makeup for July-September and one makeup for October-December.
- You have 30 days from your missed lesson to make up that lesson.
- If you sign up in the middle of the quarter, you will still receive a makeup for that quarter. If you terminate, you have until the end of your 30-day termination period to use any unused makeup lessons.
- Unused make up lessons do not roll over to the next quarter. However, if you miss a lesson at the end of the quarter, you will have your normal 30 days to make it up.
- To schedule a makeup, call 615.371.1661 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Let the manager know which missed lesson you'd like to use your makeup for, and we'll work with you to schedule a time.
- While we'll do our best to keep your makeup with your same instructor, some makeups might have to be taught by a different instructor depending on your instructor's schedule.
- Unused makeup lessons cannot be exchanged for a refund or credit.
- If your instructor has to miss a lesson, we will first work to provide a substitute instructor. If we cannot provide a sub, you will be credited the cost of that lesson.